Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Light Wash Denim + Floral Lace!

       I have been playing around with the new goodies I got from Forever 21 and put together an outfit for you! I have two different shoe inspirations, jewelry, and the outfit itself! I hope you enjoy and let's get started!

Here are the shoes!
I have two shoe choices for you to choose from. I have the edgy black heels  by Vince Camuto which are great to dress up the outfit a little more and add some spunk! Plus I have the tan gladiators by Steve Madden that throw a fun jolt of spring!



Here is my main outfit. I paired the floral lace shirt with a mint green thick strap cami underneath. I also put this with light wash jeans. I think that more people should try and rock the light wash look for jeans, when paired with a darker top, it can really have an interesting effect.

You can faintly see the bracelet off to the side, I will show a close up of the jewelry next!


I picked dangly silver earrings to go with this and a stone bracelet to finish off the look. I love the contrast between the top and the earrings, it really gives it the extra statement needed to get a nice balance.

I would keep and makeup a softer look, maybe light pinks! I would love to see this paired with a shimmery neutral look with a small amount of a bright pink blush applied with a very light hand. This outfit can be adjusted in many ways, I think these are great basics to head into the spring season with!
Feel free to comment and be sure to follow! We ♥ You!

~Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes