Saturday, March 2, 2013

Forever 21 and MAC Haul!

I'm Excited.

Then again, when am I not excited? I am on a super excitement energy high, aka, a shopping high. I haven't purchased any "large" quantity of things at once in a while. I am in love with every single thing that I purchased; keep reading to see what I got!

The first product that I purchased was Vibrant Grape from MAC. I couldn't believe that I didn't have this color already! I love fun colors that can be used as a base for a soft smokey look. This will be so much fun for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.

 

The next color from MAC is Girlie. I purchased this to wear along with Vibrant Grape as a highlight. I am going to apply this to the inner half of the lid, Vibrant grape on the rest of the lid, and then smoke it out with Sushi Flower. Look for a more detailed post soon!

This is not anything major, but I purchased another Select Coverup. This is my third tube of this product. I transition in between NC and NW depending on where I am applying it. I decided to pick up another NW20 because I wanted something to mix in for my under eye concealer routine. I found the most amazing brush that works so well with this; I have been working on a dry brushing technique.

If you have seen any of my previous posts, you may know that I adore MAC paint pots. I was so excited to see that they came out with a new long wearing collection of paint pots! I decided on a neutral peach with specks of gold glitter in the shade Let Me Pop. This will be so pretty as an overall wash of color on the lid in the summer.

 

I couldn't leave MAC without purchasing something from the Archie's Girls collection! I did not go to MAC in search of an eyeliner, but I was instantly drawn in to this part of the collection. I have to admit, the packaging had something to do with it... I purchased this mainly because of the packaging, but when I tried it, I was shocked. Wow. This glides on so smoothly! I always strayed away from pencil liners because the tend to tug on my lash line which can lead to pre-mature wrinkles. These eyeliners have changed my mind!

The first item that I got from Forever 21 is one of their nail polishes. I have tried out a few various shades and I love them. For $2.80, how can you go wrong? The shimmer in this color drew me in.

Every single item in that store is strategically placed. I attempted to stay away from the headband section. From the looks of this multi-colored stretch headband, I did not succeed.

I couldn't help it. So. Shiny. I loved the tropical print in this. I have a bad habit of overusing heat on my hair. I have been trying to figure out ways to looks polished and complete without having to curl/straighten it. Hopefully headbands are the answer!

 

Last headband, I promise! I loved the Greek Goddess feel this had. The thin braided gold intertwined with the cream can put a classical twist on any outfit.

I needed a slim belt to cinch in my oversized tops. I went with a lighter brown instead of black for spring. I loved the triangular detailing along with the gold.

I may have a flower addiction. Every time I go into that store I have to pick up at least one of the pins. I love wearing these with my hair in loose waves along with bangles, beachy and wooden, adorning my wrist. Sounds dreamy, right?

 

My white capri's have been found! I purchased this adorable top from target a while ago. I was navy with white dots all over it. I have found that it looks too harsh with jeans, so I needed something white. I love the zipper detailing on these; I can't wait to wear them!

 

I wanted to pick up a pair of dark wash jean shorts. These are just the basic style; I wanted to get them a little small because Forever 21 tends to run smaller on me. These are my spring fitspo; I am determined to get become tones up by summer!

As I stated in the other shorts, I needed new ones. I wanted to purchase something that was in a light wash fabric. I loved the cuffed effect on these; look for new outfit of the day posts!

Like I said before, everything in that store is strategically placed. I was ready to check out and the sale rack was right next to me. Needless to say, I took a few more minutes before I finally wrapped up my purchase! This coral top convinced me to purchase it with its buttons and very agreeable price tag.

The last item that I purchased it this lime spring green top. It is a bit loose intentionally, so I will utilize the belt to cinch it in at the waist.

 

That is everything that I purchased! Make sure to follow and tell me in the comments what your latest shopping purchases have been. Thank you for reading!

 

Perfectly Pink

 

7 Comments:

Lauren Megan said...

Great haul i live the items from mac and the polish is so pretty, i just got some things from forever 21 i love them!:)

http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thanks Lauren! Glad you like it!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a haul! Everything is so cute! I would love to see how you style the light wash shorts; everything is so perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Xoxo
Clare

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thank you so much Clare! I will post on it soon!

Natalie said...

Amazing stuff :) I've got to go get the Forever 21 nail polish. Can you do a nail of the day post?

Forever Fuchsia said...

Great idea! I would be happy to! I typically change my nails up once or twice a week; I will make sure to post them! Thanks for reading!

شركة نقل عفش بنجران said...

شركة نقل عفش بنجران من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينةنجران بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بنجران

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes