Monday, December 31, 2012

Pop of Emerald

Hey Everyone!




I was messing around with some blues and greens and I wanted to attempt to wear them in an everyday look. I love how it turned out; it is so much fun! Keep reading to see how I created it!







Start by priming the lids with a neutral primer.





I wanted to use a soft pink base to add a hint of shimmer, so I used the NYX jumbo shadow pencil in Yogurt.




I used an ELF 32 color palette for the green. The color I used in the third one in on the second row.




I applied Steamy by MAC to the outer corner with a 239 brush. After blending Steamy out, I lined my upper lash line with Plumage and applied it to my crease as well.



Apply mascara and that's it! Tell me in the comments if you have been wearing bright colors this winter. At first I thought I was crazy for trying to pull off brights, but I love it! Feel free to request a post in the comments and thanks for reading!






8 Comments:

Lauren Megan said...

Very natural might try this out lovely!:)

http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.com/

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thank you! I am glad you like it!

MONICA SORS said...

Happy 2013 dear!!
WANT TO COME WITH ME TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK??? VOTE ME AT FASHIOLISTA (click here) (I'm the one with beige trench and boyfriend jeans). Let's go together to NYFW!!!! :))

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thank you! Happy 2013 to you as well!

Brittney D said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for checking out my blog, followed back!
I am your 200 follower! woohoo congrats!
Brittney

Forever Fuchsia said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I am so excited!

Xoxo

Unknown said...

I looove steamy! Such a pretty look! what do you like better, shimmermoss or steamy?

Forever Fuchsia said...

Hmm.. Tough question! They are both beautiful colors, but I prefer steamy. I use them both, but I think Shimmermoss is discontinued! Steamy seems to be a hint greener though.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes